Jase and Natalie
Monday, April 27, 2009
I got a sexy new computer! Just thought I would let you all know.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/notebooks/thinkpad/x-series-tablet
Time for bed now!
1 comment:
Kari
said...
And I happily delivered the computer :)
April 28, 2009 at 7:09 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Natalie
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Jen and Brit
Kari
Ryan and Heather
Jordan and Cassie
Bekah and Kyle
Tabi
Jase
Natalie
Kriton
Kiara Marie
Born April 26, 2010
Turbo
Our 95 pound baby
Lexa
Our little princess
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(2)
I got a sexy new computer! Just thought I would le...
Home improvements
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
1 comment:
And I happily delivered the computer :)
Post a Comment