Friday, September 5, 2008

Once again, I fail at updating...

Life has been pretty repetetive but pretty busy at the same time. One of the microbiologists in the lab left, so we're down to two. And with our audit coming up on the 15th, we are pretty hectic here. I've been working really hard to not pull too much overtime, since they really don't like that here. I just hope they find another person or two to start in here soon.

I have two more medical school interviews lined up, one on September 11 at Texas A&M, and the other on the 19th at Texas Tech. I really hope they go well, especially Texas Tech because I already know some people in Lubbock. I guess if it is meant to be I'll get in! I also have an interview lined up at a PA school in Pennsylvania, but that isn't till October. I think after shadowing PA's and MD's I have decided that my first choice is definitely MD. I know there are a lot of pluses to both, I just don't think my personality is such that I would be as happy as a PA. I jsut like to take charge and solve problems and I wouldn't get to do that as much as a PA. But if it is PA or nothing, I'll take it!!!

I started my anatomy class at UVU on Tuesday. I am so glad I am taking this all by itself and not with a bunch of other classes. I'm taking it cuz it's a prereq for most PA schools, but even if I do med school it will still be worth it cuz it'll make first year a ton easier. Anyway, I'm kinda scared cuz we learned a lot on our first day, and my brain isn't quite back into lecture listening mode...

Anyway, that is pretty much all the exciting stuff that's happening in my life lately! I'll definitely update after my interviews though!

2 comments:

heather said...

WOW! Congrats on the med school interviews! And the PA school interview! That's so exciting! We will definitely be praying for you! Glad to hear that you're keeping busy and enjoying life!! Sad we missed you at Lake Powell ...

Tabi said...

I hope you make it into one of the schools of your choice! Good Luck! :-)